
That's right folks!! Baltimore, Maryland. Im way excited..We actually spent a day out there when we were staying in Washington D.C., and we had very little time to see anything! So this time around, we'll be out there the whole summer and I'll have no excuses as for why we couldnt see anything!!
Im already googling things to do out there! I'll have my list done in no time...Thats the cool part about Teki's job. It gives us that oppurtunity to see different parts of the country and experience alot of awesome things.
On the other hand..Im preparing myself mentally and emotionally for the summer. Sounds funny..I know! And it is...But its so true.
Basically, I will not be seeing too much of my husband for the whooole summer!! He's determined to have the best office this summer!! In order for that to happen..He'll have to dedicate most of his time to his job and he's ready for it! So I'll be bringing him dinner in the office late nights, Tending to our 3 kids, and pretty much staying out of his way!! That's just part of the deal. Teki LOVES his job and I'm proud of him so I wouldn't have it any other way.



9 comments:
Baltimore- COOL!! You guys are so lucky to travel like that. Are you guys gonna drive? BTW my sis said her husband met Teki at work- FedEx. You're lucky your husband is so good at his job! I've heard of people trying it out and don't hear of many that stick with it or have success. Yall are doing very well though! Keep at it bud. Good luck with Baltimore.
BALTIMORE?! FUN! I think you'll love it there, I wish I could visit so we could feast on fresh crab legs-yum! hehe You're such a good wife/mommy---love you girl!
Baltimore... Thats soo great Lisa! I'm really happy for you and your family. Your kids are going to have the best memories! What's your email addy so I can add you to my blog?
Thanks Keekz! haha Yah Teki was tellin me he's a driver! Thats awesome. Im like..hmm..I THINK its my friends sister's husband! Lol Thats funny!
Reen..stop wishing! You should do it!! haha Well if the chance presents itself..Wat the heck?! Lets do it! We seriously did that last time we were in D.C.!! haha so yes sis..I will be thinking of you when Im shoving my face with yummy crab!
Hey Naht! Yes Baltimore. Im beginning to love the East Coast..but not enough to move there permanently! ha My email is e_tukuafu09@yahoo.com!! Yah girl..u go on ahead and invite me to your lil secret blog! haha jk So good to hear from you! =)
Wow what does Teki do exactly?? That sounds like a lot of fun. Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do. Just to gain the experience is so worth it to me. You have a great time out there!!
Love Ya,
AnnA
Aw..Thanks Anna!! Yah I so love traveling too!! Teki's a Lead Technician..He basically teaches his guys how to install alarm systems then we take them out to a different state to do so.
Oh I am so excited for you guys!! We visited Baltimore a couple of times while we lived in VA and I loved it!! It is so beautiful. If you like the beach for sure go to Ocean City!! We loved that place!! You need to post some pics of your little one. One of these days when Mike isn't so busy we will stop by and see you guys!! Actually now that I think about it I will probably just have to come without him because he is so darn busy all the time!! Oh the life in security:)
Post a Comment