Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just plain LAZY!!

Ok so I have so many things to blog about but I feel like I cant blog about it unless I have pictures to post!
As of now..my beloved camera is sitting at my sister Teresa's house..who mind u, lives less than a mile away!! I have made multiple trips to her house running in and out quickly but being too lazy to actually grab the dang thing sitting on top of her fireplace!
Therefore..Im just being plain Lazy!
Cant believe I just wrote that....but none the less...I will make my way over there today and actually grab it. I have so much to blog about and I sure cant wait!!
Til then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i just say how great it was seeing you last week. So many changes in our lives and when i saw you last week. it felt like the good ol days. I can't wait to get sushi and catch up more. Now, get your camera and start posting. lol!

pwincessdi said...

No worries Lisa....everybody has their lazy days!! Shoot sometimes weeks!! hahahahaha


Tinkerbell