What a busy week it has been for us!!
So much to do in so little time..yet we still manage to do it all!
We decided to spend Halloween in San Francisco this year, My oldest sister Katrina resides there so why not..right?!
Coincidently my bro-in-law Will, who plays for Oregon University..had a game @ Cal so with that..we planned on doing both Friday & Saturday.
Thursday was a nice busy fun day visiting my grandparents and spending time with my sis and her little family, driving across the bay to visit Teki's other brother Jackson & his little family.
Friday was pretty hectic..but very fun! We had to pick up my sis-in-law Krystal(Will's wife) from the airport, attended my nephew's play (Curtis) which was soo adorable, then did all our shopping for our Halloween treats!!
The weather by the way...Not very pretty! Cold, windy & slightly raining. Very Halloweenish if you ask me!
Nevertheless, we were still very excited to get the night started.
So Katrina, Krystal and myself finished our shopping, came home and started on our "Spider Cupcakes" right away, somehow managing to keep the kids calm and out of the kitchen, putting them in their costumes and snapping pictures galore!
After ordering pizza and making more treats than we could ever eat..we decided to head out Trick-or-Treating!!
Everything was going great with us being the only ones out..no waiting in line or even shuffling past others!
It wasnt until Lala started seeing other Trick-or-Treaters in different costumes..Thats when the meltdown came!!
She was so terrified of all the scary masks and costumes..she was screaming hysterically!! She seen the mask of Jason with a saw..and it was over! She then asked her daddy to "take her back home pleeeaasse".
I felt soo bad..I kind of knew it would happen..I guess I was HOPING it wouldnt. She's soo prissy and she was so comfortable seeing all the "Pretty" costumes, I just forgot to prepare her for the scary ugly ones.
We continued on while Teki & Lala headed back to the house.
About 15 min later..Teki called me and said "Ok hon..I've given her a pep talk and she's ready to go back out!!
I was really happy to hear that!! So I continued with our group while Tek & Lala went on their own. We met up with them on a corner and what do I see?! Lala with her bag so stuffed that she was practically dragging it.
I was so happy, I gave her a hug and told her that she was such a good sport for coming back out.
She was really proud of her self!!
We went back home and enjoyed the rest of the night eating, playing & laughing.



2 comments:
OH lisa how fun! I loved this blog!!! It's funny cause my son Nici had a skeleton mask on this year and he was so excited to pass out candy when we got our first set of trick-or-treaters but the little girl was terrified of his mask, so I kept trying to push him out of the way. He was so sad cause he didn't know what was going on lol... Sounds like yall had tons of fun!!!
haha..thats so funny! Poor Nic..and all he wanted to do was give out candy! lol yah Tyson didnt have any problems at all..boys will be boys I guess! but lala is always in princess land so it was expected!
Post a Comment