What a week it has been!!
This was another memorable Thanksgiving weekend that I enjoyed so so much. I mean..we didnt even do anything HUGE but just being able to see family members from out of town and spending time with everyone was GREAT for me!
My sister and her little family came down from San Francisco..and my mom's sister and her grandkids came down from Los Angeles.
Wednesday was pretty fun preparing for our big dinner...My mom is the Best Cook EVER to me and she was on a roll this year!!
I swear that woman can do 100 things at 1 time..I'm so Thankful for her..She's my Hero.
Thursday of course we all gathered at my mom & dad's where we had our wonderful dinner and just sat around talking, laughing and letting the kids run wild around the house. Also planning for the Blackout Friday Sales..which I unfortunately was absent from this year due to my ever expanding belly!! Teki was not having it!! I also had my dad on my case telling me I dont need to go. I knew they were right though, I couldnt imagine a fun day of shopping for sales while wobbling everywhere anyway! Ugh..I was a mad woman last year and I enjoyed every minute of it...but it wasnt so bad to sit it out this year..because there is always next year!! :-D
My sisters on the other hand were quite the shoppers this year!
Friday came and all 3 of my sisters were out enjoying the madness..afterwards we gathered at my house and just sat around with the kids while our husbands went golfing.
I can seriously have so much fun just sitting around with my sisters and doing a whole bunch of nothing.
Lounging. Thats what I love. I wonder if thats weird. Anyway when the guys got back later we all planned a little trip to see the lights at Temple Square!! I seriously love doing this every year too!
This year was awesome..My mom's sister and 2 of my sisters are not LDS, so for them to go with us..it just made it more exciting for me!
They loved it..They asked questions about the Temple and the Joseph Smith building and other buildings around. I was happy to explain what I knew and more happy to see the interested look on their faces! Last night was fun though.
So that brings us to today..Saturday. My sis Trina & my auntie Millie left this morning..I was a little sad.
I just had a lazy day today..which I think is totally fine! Everyone is allowed a lazy day. My sisters Teresa & Josey had taken Lala to her dance practice she just started attending, along with my nieces Lousa & Ili.
I love how they can all do things together while their so young, their all so close and I love that.
Anyway, Teki & I watched my bro-in-law's football game..who by the way won!! That was exciting..and now I have a little bit of time to get our things ready for church tomorrow.
I just love unwinding like this though..The kids are sleeping, Teki is at his little part-time job, and I'm doing laundry, laying out clothes, blogging and going down my To Do List for tomorrow.
This is part of my routine as a stay at home mom and I love it. Im sure every stay at home mom has a routine of their own...
Anyway I had a GREAT weekend...Im so Thankful for that.



No comments:
Post a Comment