Life is great, we're all healthy (some of us a lil over healthy, hehe), kids are growin so much and we've added a new addition to our lil family by the name of Boomer! He's the cutest lil pup I've ever laid eyes on.
We still live in Florida and we love it!!! The humidity and all.
As of right now Teki is workin in Houston, Texas and work is goin awesome for him and his techs. Much to be grateful for. The kids & I drove up this past Fri to Houston and after 9 wks of not see my honey we were crazy happy!! He's workin so hard and I'm so proud of him.
We'll be here for about 6 wks so much to do and explore in this great city of Houston.
Pictures to come!!! I only have this one which makes me question if Teki missed the kids & I more or his furry baby Boomer........




No comments:
Post a Comment