
I just can't believe Hunter is 6 months already...where does the time go? It's great that he's growing and all, I just get sad when I think of him being my last baby! But I know we have other options so it's not too bad to think about. I thought it would be nice to share 6 fun facts about him thus far...
1) Hunter is sitting up on his own very well
2) Scooting everywhere and anywhere. He loves to get on his knees but doesn't quite move on them yet...
3) Eats non-stop!!
4) LOVES to play with everyone. He also laughs extremely loud!
5) Scratches at our faces when Teki & I are still knocked out and he's up
6) Favorite baby food for the moment is squash & bananas.
He is so fun to have. He's half way to the big 1yr mark and it seems like it's gone by too fast. But I am just so grateful to have him. He's such a great baby and he hardly cries unless he's of course hungry or exhausted. I love him too much!!
Fatty boy with his snuggy bear he loves dearly
He loves this too....His THUMB!!



8 comments:
I dont believe you!! This toddler is not just 6months!!LOL!! He is going to out grow Teki by next year! Aaww... where does time go?? I think the same thing about my boys!! Its funny because no matter how old they get you will always be overprotective!!LOL!! Well I am at least!! What are you feeding him!?!? Miracle grow.
Anywho hope to here from you soon!! Call me sometime so we can see whats up!!
Oh I can't believe he is already 6 months. He is so stinkin cute!! How is Baltimore? Are you guys still loving it? I hope so!!
Um yeah, that's one big 6 month old. Aw and I'm sad too that you know he's your last baby :( He's a handsome little man and he looks exactly the way you describe, a happy little bundle of joy. Happy 6 baby!
hahaha I love "little" Hunter, he is sooooo cute!!! I am glad I have gotten to know your cute family this summer =)
he is so chubbs lisa! i have a thumb sucker AND an index sucker <--- (weird I know!)
lol an index sucker?! lol thats way funny!
haha i know! my youngest sucks on his index finger.
O wow he's so freakin cute and chubby!! Can't wait til my lil Selini gets there...not quite THERE, but bigger!! LMBO!! Your son is soo squeezable and huggable!!:)
Post a Comment